Flute Concerti by Mozart
By: Mozart | English Chamber Orchestra.
Contributor(s): Raymond Leppard (conductor) | Adeney, Richard (flutist) | Fragonard (illus.).Material type: BookPublisher: London Music For Pleasure Limited 1974 Media type: Vinyl, LP, Stereo
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Audio Records||Asiatic Society of Mumbai||Not for loan||AR0063|
Donated by Foy Nissen No.70
Composed By – Mozart*
Conductor – Raymond Leppard
Design [Sleeve] – Clare Osborn
Flute [Solo] – Richard Adeney
Illustration [Front Cover: Group Of Amorini] – Fragonard*
Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
Photography By [Front Cover] – D. W. T. Nicholson
Producer – Matthew Gilbert
Sleeve Notes – Richard Townend (2)
Record Company – Music For Pleasure Limited
Printed By – Robert Stace
Phonographic Copyright (p) – Richard Adeney
- Cream label (1st variant), i.e.:
--- brown swirl design across upper half of label
--- red Classics For Pleasure logo
- "MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN" at 12 o'clock
- "℗ 1974 Richard Adeney" at 6 o'clock
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- "SLEEVE ILLUSTRATION: Group of amorini by Fragonard, oil on panel in grisaille. By courtesy of the Victoria & Albert Museum, London. Photograph by D. W. T. Nicholson"
- "℗ 1974 Richard Adeney"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace"
- "This STEREO record can also be played with a suitable MONO pick-up"
- "MUSIC FOR PLEASURE LTD, 80 BLYTH ROAD, HAYES, MIDDLESEX"
Flute Concerto No. 1 In G, K.313
A1 1st Movement : Allegro Maestoso
A2 2nd Movement : Adagio Non Troppo
A3 3rd Movement : Rondo Tempo Di Minuetto
Flute Concerto No. 2 In D, K.314
B1 1st Movement : Allegro Aperto
B2 2nd Movement : Andante Ma Non Troppo
B3 3rd Movement : Allegro
B4 Andante K.315